General Guidelines Shared by Dermatologists to keep your skin healthy and beautiful
Everyday protection and treatment of the skin:
- Drink 2 liters of clear water a day, eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts.
- Get plenty of sleep. Good 7-9 hour rest through the night helps organism to restore level of oxygen in the blood that is responsible for quick renewal of your body's cells.
- Avoid direct sunlight, keep you face covered when in the sun � use high factor sunscreen, put on sunglasses and a wide brimmed hat.
- Quit smoking and avoid stress situations that can show up on your face no matter how thoroughly you take care of your skin.
- Women: Never go to bed with make-up on, it can seep into your pores, clogging them. Wash your skin twice in the end of the day � first to take off the make-up and then to wash the skin itself.
- Wash your skin thoroughly to keep its surface clean, avoiding clogged pores and inflammatory processes in the skin. Handle it very carefully � never pull, tug or scrub it.
- After washing your face at night be sure to remove dead skin cells (exfoliate) with the gentle scrub at least twice a week: use products containing alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), which are derived from fruit, milk and sugar cane and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Home remedy: a tablespoon of sugar or oatmeal will work just fine.
Facial mud and clay masques also help exfoliate dead skin cells, dry up pimples and rinse away blackheads. These masks normalize the skin, absorbing excess oil, shrinking large pores, improving skin�s texture, replenishing vitamins, minerals and moisture.
- Nourish your skin by making facial masks from plain yoghurt, banana, avocado and taking vitamin C that helps in formation of collagen, improving skin�s texture.
- Keep you skin well hydrated throughout the day.
Home remedy: add a few drops of chamomile (rose) essential oil to the distilled water, pour it into the spray bottle � and spray it on your skin as frequently as possible, shaking gently before each use.
- Keep your skin supple and looking good by stimulating the blood circulation in it. Daily exercise and a shower alternating between hot and cold water will improve the bloodflow in your body thus providing your skin cells with vitally needed oxygen and nutrients.
- A glass of hot water with lemon daily helps to energize your entire organism, including liver and gall bladder, cleaning the blood of toxins responsible for problem skin.
Note: Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Statements and information regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your healthcare provider before beginning any course of supplementation or treatment.